Friday, October 3, 2014

What got me into Premier?

A question I get asked a lot is what got me into Premier. It's really simple. There was a girl I worked with who just always looked perfect and so put-together. I asked her what her secret was and she said "accessorizing with Premier!" She gave me a catalog. I immediately fell in love with the Botanical necklace. At the time, I couldn't imagine spending $30 on a necklace, so I hosted a party. I got that necklace and two others free.

After the party, my husband sat down with the catalog and me to help me spend my hostess benefits and he asked how much my friend made. I thought about the orders my guests had made, divided by two (Premier consultants earn 50% of retail!!), and told him. His jaw dropped and he said, "She made that for that?" I nodded and he said, "You could do that." So for our first anniversary, I signed up and have loved it ever since!

Anyway, this is the necklace:


Can you tell I'm exhausted? It's been a long week at work!

I'm also wearing the Botanical earrings and Gateway bracelet...


And, of course, the Naomi ring.

You could wear this jewelry combination with just about any clothing combination (like a red top instead of pink since it's a Friday before gameday!) since it's neutral. But it's beautiful!

So do you think something as simple as a necklace could help you start your own business?

No comments:

Post a Comment