Wednesday, October 29, 2014

Chiffon

How are you feeling today? Did the pep talk yesterday help at all? I hope so :)

If ever there was a dress for one of those busted days, this is the dress! I found it by the fitting room at Old Navy, saw the clearance sticker, tried it on, loved it and bought it. After I got home, I realized it was a MATERNITY DRESS! No, I'm not pregnant, but I really do love this dress. And my mom friends tell me to wear it now, because it'll stretch beyond return when I am pregnant.


So pretty, so comfy, so cozy! 


This is the chiffon necklace, which goes with just about anything. And the Color Wheel bracelet, which also goes with just about anything. These were both very popular gift items last Christmas, and I'm sure they will be again.

So have you ever bought maternity dresses - or something equally weird - on accident before? I want to hear your stories in the comments below!

No comments:

Post a Comment