Monday, October 13, 2014

Boutique Dress

So I've been following this adorable boutique in Instagram for quite a while. I'd browse their sale section occasionally and think, "I'd really like to try this on before spending $35 on a dress. Sad face." One day I finally decided to check the locations page and found out they have a store front 10 minutes down the road!

Girls, if you are in the northeast Georgia area, find yourself a Dress Up store and go! Their stuff is so cute and seems (so far) to be excellent quality. Plus then you can go on their Instagram page and see your dress and feel like a real rockstar.


Isn't this dress the cutest! It came with a white belt, but I wore brown flats so paired it with a brown (loose) belt.


Jewelry: Adoration necklace, Matthew 17:20 necklace, gold Starlet bracelet, gold It's a Wrap bracelet, and Flip It ring.

What's your spending limit for dresses? This is one of the most expensive dresses I own, but I think I'm going to get a lot of uses out of it. I can't wait for it to get cool enough to wear it with a scarf and boots!

No comments:

Post a Comment