Sunday, October 5, 2014

Day after a Georgia Win

We've had a cold front move in! It was THIRTY-SEVEN when I let the dogs out this morning. I guess we had our fall season last week. But it's supposed to get into the high seventies later this week. Such crazy weather!

I love Georgia so much I like to wear team colors the day before, the day of, and the day after the game. Sometimes, if it's a really good win, I'll just keep wearing red and black until I run out of red and black combinations. And I'm creative, so that takes awhile.

Here is today's day-after combination:





Like my nails? :) I'm wearing the silver It's a Wrap and Starlet bracelets, the Can't get Enough bracelets, Naomi ring, and the fun Silver Swirl earrings.

Are you a big enough fan of any team that you wear their colors endlessly? Or just me?

No comments:

Post a Comment