Monday, October 6, 2014

Army and Pink

Whether or not you agree with the ideology of the powers that be, we still owe our support to the men and women that give their time and energy to protect our way of life. Let me make that clear: Whether or not I agree with how Obama is doing things, I still respect and support the armed services. So if you are a current military member, spouse, child, or veteran or family member of a veteran, THANK YOU. Thank you for doing what too many of us aren't brave or selfless enough to do.

That being said, here's a cute army green dress I found at Plato's Closet. I love taking things that are more masculine and adding feminine flair, which is why I wore this dress with a coral necklace.


This is the Dreamsicle necklace. I wore it with the Jasmine ring, Shine Bright earrings, and a few of the Crush bracelets. If you like bangles, coral, orange, and gold, you've gotta get these bracelets. It's a set of 11 for less than $45!


How about a flash sale to help you get ready for the next Georgia game you attend?


To view the catalog, go to jewelrycait.mypremierdesigns.com and use the code jcait (all lowercase). To order, email me at caitsellspremier@gmail.com! Happy shopping!

No comments:

Post a Comment