Tuesday, October 7, 2014

Princess for a day

I was never a super girly-girl growing up, but I've come to appreciate the more feminine things in life as I've grown :)

I found this dress a few weeks ago at Goodwill and I really don't think I have enough purple in my closet. I'm still not 100% in love with it, but the neckline is great for accessorizing.


I am wearing the removable strand of the Instant Style necklace with the pendant from Crochet, one of the "arms" of Crochet as a bracelet, a party-exclusive stretch ring, the Cute as a Button earrings, and the silver It's a Wrap bracelet as a headband. 



I saw the idea for It's a Wrap as a headband on Pinterest but didn't think I'd actually like it, but it's not that bad :) Would you wear a shiny wrap bracelet as a headband?

Don't forget about the sale!


To view the catalog, go to jewelrycait.mypremierdesigns.com and use the code jcait (all lowercase). To order, email me at caitsellspremier@gmail.com! Happy shopping!

No comments:

Post a Comment