Monday, October 20, 2014

A lesson on $70 necklaces

Today I am wearing a necklace that quickly became my favorite once I bought it, is now retired (sad!!), and that I never bought because it was "too expensive." I ended up earning it for free at my own homeshow - Premier lets us jewelers do that every now and then. Once I got it, I wore it ALL THE TIME. Seriously! So now I realize, if I'm going to get a lot of use out of something that I know I'll love, it's ok to spend a bit more on it.



Isn't this set amazing?


The bracelet is (of course) the gold It's a Wrap, the necklace and ring are called Poppy, and the earrings are Shine Bright.

Have you ever spent way more than you were comfortable on an item, then realized it was so worth it?

URL change reminder! prettyinpremier.blogspot.com on November 1.

No comments:

Post a Comment