Saturday, October 4, 2014

I said ... it's Saturday in Athens

Glory, glory to Ol Georgia! I love going to any Georgia game (if you haven't noticed). My friend Brittany and I had a little girls' day. The night before, she asked me if I had any red and black jewelry she could borrow for the day. Umm...of course! I didn't take a lot of pictures, so here's a collage she put together that shows our jewelry :)


I am wearing a red maxi skirt as a dress with a black belt, the Instant Style necklace, and my usual arm party of the silver It's a Wrap and Starlet bracelets. Brittany is wearing the Layered On necklace and the red side of the Flipside enhancers. We both thought it would be wise and classy to get face tattoos.

People outside of the SEC (and even some in the SEC) think it's odd that we wear dresses to games. I thought so too, till I did it. And let me tell you, it's soooooo much more comfortable! If you think I'm wrong, pick up a dress at your local thrift store in your team colors and just give it a try.

Also, we won :)

No comments:

Post a Comment