Monday, October 27, 2014

When not to wear a necklace/meet my dogs

There's a fantastic neckline cheat sheet on Pinterest for what necklaces go with what necklines. I'm really considering printing it and framing it for my closet.

Anyway, this is one type of shirt on the no-necklace list. This is also a time my dogs decided to sabotage my selfie efforts.


Baci.


And Herbie, my 70-pound lapdog.


These are the Gold Lace earrings, which are retired, but we have some similar silver ones that are called (can you guess it?) Silver Lace. They are beautiful but light enough to wear all day!


This is the beautiful Arabesque bracelet, which incorporates just about every current fashion trend: gold, Grecian motifs, greens, and blues.


And the adorable and awkward Baci again! We seem to be in the terrible twos of dog life right now (7-10 months). She's a handful and we love her, but we're hoping our house and sanity stays intact through this stage!

Don't forget! URL changing real soon to prettyinpremier.blogspot.com!

No comments:

Post a Comment