Friday, October 24, 2014

In my white tee

Today I'm wearing one of my favorite things: a basic white shirt! I used to hate all things neutral, but now I love them. They are a perfect canvas for jewelry and other fun accessories! Also, bleach. Need I say more?

Today I am wearing a white shirt with dark skinny jeans and khaki colored boots. I'm accessorized with a pretend Burberry scarf and jewelry!


I'm wearing the Layered On necklace, silver It's a Wrap and Starlet bracelets, and Real Find earrings.


Here is also the beautiful Skyfall ring. It has aurora borealis crystals. What are those? They pick up the light around you and reflect that. So depending on what you're wearing and where you are, the colors may change. It's like a mood ring for grown-ups!

Don't forget! The blog URL changes to prettyinprevier.blogspot.com on November 1!

No comments:

Post a Comment