Friday, March 1, 2013

Leopard!

Animal print is still in! I love it because you can wear it with black or brown. It always makes me happy when things are versatile.

Premier introduced a set called Zoology this spring, and it combines lots of different animal prints and textures.

I volunteer at our church service Thursday nights and we have to wear black shirts, so expect a lot of black shirt combos!


This is Herbie, who we adopted last January. He is large, but he's still pure puppy. (By the way, I'm wearing capris with my boots. Great way to make those capris last all year!)



The Zoology necklace is a long necklace or short, depending on how you wear it. It has a removable strand, so it's extremely versatile! There are stretch bracelets you can also purchase as part of this line. I am wearing a De la Creme ribbon with one strand, and the other strand as a bracelet. Oh, yeah, versatile. I am wearing the Jet earrings as well. You can wear this necklace as one short strand by itself, but since I have a long expanse of plain black shirt, I wanted it to hang a little longer.

This sweater was given to me by a friend. I'm not sure if it was designed to be short or if it shrunk, but I have to wear it with something under it. I think the leopard shirt under it is fun and ties nicely with the necklace.

What's your favorite way to wear animal print?

No comments:

Post a Comment