Friday, March 1, 2013

Wow Factor all day

Today I got to wear the Wow Factor necklace with two totally different looks! It was a pretty normal Saturday with errands and such, then we had a birthday dinner with some friends at Provino's (yum!).


For errands and hanging out around the house, I wore Wow Factor with pearl studs and a V-neck sweater and jeans.


For our dinner out, I opened up one strand for the longer look and wore a grey sweater dress.


Since I don't have the bracelet or earrings yet, I wore the pearl stretch bracelet from the Poetic collection and the two black stretch bracelets from the Have a Ball collection.



I love this look with my red pea coat!


We had a yummy dinner and a great time with our friends celebrating a birthday AND an upcoming wedding!

No comments:

Post a Comment