Tuesday, March 5, 2013

Zebra

My husband has gotten me into wearing bright colors, and he loves stripes. So he really likes the sweater I have on today. However, I was really unsure how to pair this with Premier! Needless to say, I found a way :)

I paired the Easy Living necklace with the new Zebra enhancer from the Spring line. Easy Living is one of my favorite necklaces because it's so versatile and easy to update. I always tell my ladies that if they can only get one thing, get something that can easily be updated each season with a simple enhancer. This necklace can not only be updated, but worn in so many different ways it's like having 500 necklaces! Not really, but you get the point.



If you haven't been able to tell, I'm not much of a bracelet person, but I really like this bracelet. This one is also called Zebra. It is made up of flat panels and is stretchy. The stretchy part is an obvious reason to love it, but I love it for its flatness as well. When I'm typing, it doesn't get in the way! I love that!


Here is a closer shot of how I wore Easy Living with Zebra. This necklace is really amazing and you'll probably see me wearing it A LOT more as this blog progresses.

No comments:

Post a Comment