Friday, March 8, 2013

Don't rain on my Parade!

Parade came out this Spring and has been a major hit so far. It's another super versatile piece with lots of color. Again, this is a black shirt night, so I must brighten up my ensemble!


The earrings on this one are pretty heavy, but it was worth it for just a couple of hours :)


Do you like my green pants? I've never done colored pants before, but I'm trying to branch out and these were on sale for only $10! Gotta love Khols.

I'm wearing the entire Parade ensemble (all 3 strands short) with a ring that belonged to my great grandmother. It's one of my few gold rings, and I haven't purchased a gold ring from Premier yet. Plus, I really like this ring. I don't know if you can tell, but it's got yellow, green, and rose gold in the shapes of grape leaves and a grape cluster. It reminds me of how Jesus is the vine and we are the branches and we can't do anything without Him.

As I told you before, I'm not a bracelet person, but I have discovered a way to wear bracelets that I'm starting to like! I'll share more soon :)

No comments:

Post a Comment