Sunday, March 3, 2013

Color of the Year

If you haven't heard, this year's color of the year is emerald. I'm not a fashionista and I don't know the difference between emerald, forest green, or regular dark green, so I'm just hoping that this shirt I found on clearance at Old Navy is close enough.



I'm wearing the White Hot Watch, Naomi ring, and Chiffon necklace and earrings. I LOVE this necklace! You can wear it with just about anything and it's a perfect statement necklace. I got lots of compliments on it at the bridal shower I went to on Saturday.

This necklace looks great with the earrings that are supposed to go with it, but it would also look good with lots of other earrings. I've worn it with diamond studs before and it looks good. I'm sure I'll wear it again soon with other earrings :)

Anyway, how do you plan to wear the color of the year? I'm going to try to get creative with it and wear it as many ways as possible. I love it with grey (and I love this skirt, made out of jersey knit material), and I'm sure it will look great with jeans too!

No comments:

Post a Comment