Saturday, March 9, 2013

Jewelry Party!

It's time for my first Premier daughter's first party! Yay!

I decided to be super fashionable and tackle a few of the season's biggest trends all at once. Whoa.


First, the color of the year shirt (or so I hope). Second, black and white are pretty popular this Spring. I've layered the Have a Ball necklace with the Lady Fair necklace. The Doily earrings are nice and light as well, and are pretty popular so far this season. As usual, I have on the White Hot watch, and today I'm rocking some bracelets on the other hand as well (Have a Ball).


Awkward, thank you, husband.


My boots. I LOVE my boots. I wear them almost every day and for the first time, I'm actually a little sad about warmer weather and not getting to wear them. Skinny jeans and boots are still in this Spring, and I'm so happy I get to keep wearing those boots as long as it's cold enough!

Mary's party was great and her jewelry business is off to a wonderful start. If you've ever thought about earning a little extra money and getting to be glamorous about it, Premier may be for you!

No comments:

Post a Comment