Tuesday, February 19, 2013

Jewelry Party!

I'm going to my first jewelry party with my new spring jewelry. I just LOVE the new line.

Unfortunately, I don't actually get to wear any of it to the show since I'll be using all of it for demos. But it's okay, the ladies love modeling it, and sometimes it's more fun to watch someone else wearing my jewelry than to wear it myself :)



Yellow and grey came out as a popular combination last spring, but I still love it. I am wearing a yellow dolman top with a grey undershirt, the White Hot watch, the Naomi ring, and the Runway necklace and earrings. I love this necklace, and the earrings are light enough for me to wear all day. This is a great necklace for plain shirts and to help you look long and lean. Long necklace and scarves are two of the best ways to look taller and longer.

By the way, a lot of men love this necklace. It's my husband's favorite. He calls it the tire necklace, because the thinks the little circles look like tires. Weird.

Anyway, this is one of my favorite necklaces because it's so easy to wear. You don't have to worry about matching any colors and it looks great on just about anything.

We had a great show and my hostess got almost $500 in free jewelry! I couldn't believe it! I think she had a hard time picking all of her jewelry, but her wardrobe is set for spring.

No comments:

Post a Comment