Saturday, February 2, 2013

Congratulations Mary!

Hello, and welcome to my blog! This is my first post, and also the outfit I wore for the training show of my first Premier daughter, Mary! 

I met Mary at her sister's Premier party. Mary was interested in doing something more glamorous than her house-cleaning business, and what could be more glamorous than jewelry? After Christmas, she called me to say she wanted to join the family.

I am wearing my husband's old t-shirt that I refashioned into a dress, brown leggings, and a brown long sleeve shirt. I have on the White Hot watch (almost always) and the amazing Francesca necklace from Premier's spring line. The necklace does have matching earrings, but my ears don't do dangling earrings very well, so I just wore a pair of diamond studs, which match the sparkles in one of the silver circles on the necklace.


This necklace is really cool. It has silver and antique-looking brassy gold. Two-toned jewelry is really popular this spring, and I couldn't be happier. We don't have to choose which color to wear, we just get to wear both! Yay!

Anyway, the necklace has a long chain for the back and clasps onto one of the circles. You can also shorten it by looping the chain through the circle and clasping it back onto itself, as I have done here.

No comments:

Post a Comment