Thursday, February 7, 2013

It's my Birthday

Birthday time!

Over dinner with my husband a couple of weeks ago, I told him I was excited about turning 25 so I could start renting cars. He laughed at me and told me I'm turning 24. I had to pull out my calculator, and sure enough, I'm turning 24.

I feel like I got a whole year of my life back!

Anyway, Brent took me to a VEEEERRRY nice dinner at Ray's on the River in Atlanta. If you haven't been there, make reservations way ahead of time and try to sit by the window so you can see the river. It looked like it was beautiful outside, and they had a walking trail by the river, but since it's February and freezing, we just admired it from our table.


Here we are :) I got this dress from H&M this past summer, but never got to wear anywhere. I have on a retired piece by Premier I bought for half price before joining. I'm also wearing the Jet earrings and the Jules ring, but they are somewhat difficult to see. I love pairing bright colors with black jewelry, especially in winter. My mom laughs at me for seasonalizing my jewelry, but it's just as valid a part of your wardrobe as anything else!

Brent ate a steak and it was delicious, and I had a whole bunch of seafood. Scallops, shrimp, lobster tail, crab cakes, and salmon. Yum!! Our waiter was fabulous and we even got to do valet parking! It was wonderful.

No comments:

Post a Comment