Sunday, February 24, 2013

Teal & Brown

This dress is the first thing I've ever seen on a mannequin in a store's window and bought. It's so cute and I love wearing it! It's a great spring color and fabric - light jersey material that's so comfortable.

I was torn between wearing the Organic necklace and bracelet and the Wow Factor necklace. My husband got me Wow Factor for my birthday and I hadn't worn it yet, so I went with it instead.



I'm wearing the necklace with pearl stud earrings (Premier has some, but mine came from my dad) and the White Hot watch. I love the Wow Factor necklace because it is so versatile. You can wear it without a twist, really twisted, or just a little bit twisted like I have it on. You can also choose one chain and wear it long by putting that chain over your head and letting the rest hang down. You can also add a pin, like Golden Girl for a more sparkly look.

Wow Factor has matching earrings and bracelet, but I don't have those yet. 

No comments:

Post a Comment