Thursday, January 1, 2015

Happy New Year!

Did you make it to midnight? We hosted a few friends at our house for snacks and Mario Kart. No big crazy parties here (or even Champagne!)

I wanted to show you a party outfit anyway though! This is from our work Christmas party, but it could work for a New Year's party too. This dress is from Body Shop (they had a buy-one-get-one half off sale recently). The shoes are from Plato's Closet (I keep an extra can of Lysol around for buying shoes secondhand). I had planned to wear the Frills earrings, but FedEx delivered them to the house next door the day of the party! :( So I didn't get them until the day after.

I'm wearing the Emily earrings, the Pixie ring, the Grand Entrance bracelet, and a pretty bracelet Brent got me for college graduation :)


Fancy party people! 

I hope you had fun celebrating the beginning of 2015! What did your party dress look like?

No comments:

Post a Comment