Wednesday, January 14, 2015

Forcing it

I've been eagerly anticipating the end of football season (since my team's bowl game is already won and there isn't an SEC team in the championship) so I could wear this dress! I found this gem at Goodwill with the original tags still on it! It happens to be from one of my new favorite stores at the mall, but I never actually buy anything there because it's usually too expensive. I also wanted to wait far enough away from October so the black and orange wouldn't look too Halloween-ish.



Do you love it? I wasn't sure about the black and brown combination at first, but really loved it by the end of the day. How do you wear black and brown together?

Jewelry: Botanical necklace, frills earrings, can't get enough bracelets, Naomi ring.

No comments:

Post a Comment