Wednesday, January 7, 2015

Baby, it's FREEZING out there!

My outfit choice wasn't the best for weather in the teens. Southerners weren't bred for these kinds of temperatures. And sweater dresses get a little old after awhile.

This is another of those dresses Brent picked for me that I really like.




Isn't this dress pretty? It definitely isn't the warmest, but I do love it! It goes great with the Grand Entrance set. I'm also wearing some diamond studs and the Jazz ring.

Also, check out my new heels! I love them! Penny's is having a great after-Christmas sale. These shoes were just $25, plus I had about $18 on a gift card from returning something last year, so this was a great bargain buy! Not to mention ... I found shirts for $0.97 each! You'll be seeing a lot of those coming up :) What's the most amazing deal you've ever gotten?

No comments:

Post a Comment