Monday, September 15, 2014

Like white on rice?

So many ladies tell me, "Wow, that necklace looks great on you! But I can't wear necklaces like that, they just don't look good on me."

While I understand feeling uncomfortable with trying out new things, if you really like the necklace, wear it! 

So telling my customers that means I need to start tackling those cute pinterest outfits I keep collecting, such as this white-on-white look. Firstly, I don't usually gravitate towards monochromatic looks, and you're also not supposed to wear white after Labor Day. Throwing those rules out the window, here's what we get:


I'm wearing a thrifted Express pink striped button-down (by the way, vertical stripes are a great way to look taller and thinner), a thrifted white skirt, the Angel Mist necklace and earrings, three of the Pearl Soiree bracelets, the silver Starlet bracelet, and the Pixie ring.


Also, these fun shoes are from the Dollar Store! I was so excited when I realized they matched the stripes on my shirt.

Is white-on-white a fashion statement you'd make?

No comments:

Post a Comment