Tuesday, September 9, 2014

Cobalt

Don't you love that Cobalt is included as a Pantone color for Fall 2014?


Some really great colors here :)

Premier, as always, is right on-trend with this great Cobalt necklace. It's a 60-inch long necklace, so I added an extender from another necklace and quadrupled it. Not only does it incorporate the beautiful blue tones, but it is also gold, which is on-trend and looks great on everyone (seriously).


Here it is with a great chiffon shirt, also a great Goodwill find :)


The brown and gold Starlet bracelet is amazing! So is the new Flip It ring :)


Gold hoops (Let it Shine earrings) and one last long-arm selfie just for the fun of it.

I usually don't match my necklace to my shirt color, but I enjoyed this monochromatic look today.

No comments:

Post a Comment