Saturday, September 13, 2014

Cheering on the Dawgs

When I first started at UGA and my now-husband (he was just the boy next door at the time) invited me to a game, I wore jean shorts and a windbreaker. He told me all the girls wore dresses and I thought he (and they) were crazy. Several football seasons later and I'm a full believer in wearing dresses to football games. Why? Comfort!

Here is a fun outfit idea: a jersey-knit fold-over skirt with a fun Georgia t-shirt. And bling. Specifically, arm parties.



I'm wearing the silver It's a Wrap and Starlet bracelets and three stackable stretchy rings. Where do you get these fabulous rings, in all kinds of colors? At a jewelry party!

Contact me to schedule your party for these rings free, as well as to get these bracelets free.

Oh, and Go Dawgs!

-Cait
caitsellspremier@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment