Monday, February 3, 2014

Sea breeze - Day 7

This is the final day of sea breeze for this series. I always talk about how versatile premier is, but it usually centers around the necklaces. Today, I want to show you how earrings can also be versatile. 

Mandy is wearing sea breeze tripled with the crochet pin to the side and the cute as a button and gumdrops earrings. 


The necklace looks great like this. You can really appreciate the different colors and beads this way. 



My favorite part, though, is the earrings! 

The cute as a button earrings come with a pair of pearl studs and clingy studs, along with the black flower jacket. I took the turquoise gumdrops studs and used the black jacket to dress them up. Here's a closer look:


I really like the black and turquoise combination. What do you think?

No comments:

Post a Comment