Saturday, January 11, 2014

RALLY DAY!!!

It's one of the most wonderful days of the year! Premier released the new spring/summer line of jewelry for 2014!! Sadly, most everyone's favorite necklace from the Christmas catalog didn't carry over (radiance), but the new line is amazing, as always!

I hope to order my samples soon so I can show you the new stuff. Premier made a few changes to the rewards and recognitions program for jewelers, and I'm so excited to take part and grow my business! 

Today, I rocked one of my favorite arm parties. We'll get back to layered on tomorrow. 

I'm wearing the starlet bracelet with the pearl soirĂ©e bracelets. It's a fairly cost-effective arm party that still packs a lot of bling and jewel tones. 


That's also the Laura ring, one of everyone's favorites. 

A few pictures of the new line...




I can't wait to share the new jewelry with you through this blog, but I'd love to show you in person so you can see, feel, and try on the new jewelry. To view the catalog online, you can visit my website at jewelrycait.mypremierdesigns.com and catalog code jcait (must be lower case). 

Let me know what you think of the new pieces and which is your favorite!

No comments:

Post a Comment