Saturday, January 4, 2014

My go-to set

Everyone needs a great go-to set of jewelry. Pieces you can throw on really quickly make up a subset of the jewelry wardrobe we sometimes call the kitchen counter (or dresser) collection. For me, this set includes the most expensive necklace I own: poppy. I earned this necklace for free by hosting a show, but seeing how often I wear it, I would buy it at full price. I love the ring premier introduced to go with it this fall. That was another earned piece, but I was prepared to pay for it! 

I usually pair this necklace and ring with the gold lace earrings, which are big and beautiful but light enough to wear all day, and the brown it's a wrap bracelet. 

Let me know what you think of this set! Would any of these pieces make your kitchen counter/dresser collection?


(Please note, these pieces were actually photographed on my dresser.)

No comments:

Post a Comment