Sunday, January 26, 2014

Matthew 17:20

I'm so excited about this beautiful necklace I'm about to show you.

As you may know, Premier is a bible-based company, founded and still operated on biblical principles. I love that, as a Christian, I can really stand behind this company's foundation. 

Another thing I like is memorizing bible verses. "I have hidden your word in my heart that I might not sin against you." So when Premier introduced this necklace, called Matthew 17:20, it forced me to memorize another verse. Yay! "I tell you, if you have faith as small as a mustard seed, you could say to this mountain, 'move from here to there,' and it would move. Nothing would be impossible."


Here's a close-up of the beautiful detail. 


That stone is a natural semi-precious stone, so each necklace is unique in color. But my favorite part...


It's a real mustard seed! How cool! What's your favorite part of this necklace?

No comments:

Post a Comment