Saturday, November 8, 2014

Pretend Soccer Mom

Ahh! Sorry this one is late! I usually have all my posts scheduled a week or two ahead of time and forgot to work on this last week ... anyway, I'm working now (at least during commercials in the football games).

Today we are running errands, cleaning and home-repairing, volunteering at a dinner, and going to a housewarming party. But we made time for the Georgia game :) It's chilly and I'm not getting super dressed up for anything, so I put on my goodday pants and favorite hoodie:


You may be excited about PSL days, I get excited about peppermint mocha days :)


This is how I imagine I'd look if I was ever a soccer mom (or hockey mom!) I'm wearing the Laura earrings and ring. They are so pretty! I think it helps make this look a little more intentional and put-together. Now I just need to wash my hair...

No comments:

Post a Comment