Monday, November 3, 2014

Army Green/My Thoughts on Leggings

Wearing those same boots again, are we? Yes. They are cute, go with everything, and my orthotic inserts fit :)


I got this dress from Goodwill quite a few years ago when I was in high school and dresses this short were more acceptable. The cardigan is from Papaya and has shrunk a bit, so I get to roll up the sleeves a little.


Jewelry: Olivia necklace (removable strand worn as a bracelet), Companions earrings, and Organic bracelet.

Okay, now for my thoughts on leggings. I buy them in the underwear department. Therefore they are underwear. I don't let my underwear hang out (most of the time ;) ), so I don't let the more intimate parts of my leggings hang out either. While my husband enjoys the sight of me in leggings, I don't think he'd want the rest of the world getting to see the exact shape of my legs and bum. The only time I wear anything resembling leggings as pants is when I'm working out (usually running), and those kinds are designed to be worn as pants. Thus, when I bend over, they don't stretch so much that everyone can see just how un-tan my butt is!

What are your thoughts on leggings as pants?

No comments:

Post a Comment